- Here is where I make my stand! Here is where I will carve out the kingdom I am destined for! Fall before the power of Mantis!
- -- Mantis src
History of character is unknown.
- Energy Projection: Mantis can fire blasts of yellow, erratic energy from his hands.
- Superhuman Strength: Mantis can rip whole sections of buildings apart.
- Superhuman Durability: Mantis can survive blows from Superman and Captain Atom which sustaining much damage.
- Cryokinesis: Mantis can fire a beam of white energy which freezes his opponents.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Mantis. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in Forever People #2.
- 5 Appearances of Mantis (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Mantis (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mantis (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Mantis (DCAU)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."