As a research chemist, Mantis Morlo ran an acclaimed series of experiments on thought-process chemical kinetics, until it was learned that he had used human slaves as guinea-pigs in his work. The Legion of Super-Heroes easily arrested him at the time, and he vowed revenge. He carried out his treat by creating chemical-androids, called Chemoids, specially built to attack the heroes.
- Chemistry: Doctor Morlo is a research scientist that was capable of changing entire worlds' ecosystems with his dangerously poisonous experiments.
- Robotic Engineering
- Chemoids: Doctor Morlo created a race of androids called Chemoids which he uses as assistants.
- 4 Appearances of Mantis Morlo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Mantis Morlo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Mantis Morlo (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Mantis Morlo (Pre-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.