Nothing is known about the past and the private life of Maggie Sawyer.
When Martha Kent and Lionel Luthor were being held hostage in LuthorCorp Tower, Maggie Sawyer tried to help the situation and met Clark Kent and Jonathan Kent for this first time. A year later, she led the respons to the bank robbery perpetrated by a bulletproof bank robbert, who mysteriously dissappeared. In 2005, Maggie responded to Chloe Sullivan and Lois Lane, after they witnessed a hit-and-run; she led the response to the Windgate strip-club at which Clark, Chloe and Lois were working undercover. Three years later, she investigated the Death of Lionel Luthor. Maggie asked Lex Luthor to identify his father.
In 2012, Maggie together with Danny Turpin, still works for the MPD.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Maggie Sawyer. The original character was created by John Byrne and first appeared in Superman (Volume 2) #4.
- Maggie Sawyer was played by Jill Teed.
- 6 Appearances of Margaret Sawyer (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Margaret Sawyer (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Margaret Sawyer (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Margaret Sawyer (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|