- Shiny, Shiny!
- -- Magpie src
Margaret Sorrow was the Magpie, a talented thief and enemy of Batman.
Afflicted with kleptomania, she was caught and sentenced to ten years in Blackgate Penitentiary. She was able to reduce her sentence to two years when she volunteered for an experiment aimed at removing criminal tendencies from the subjects' minds. The experiment seemed to work and Maggie's kleptomania was gone, but in reality, she developed a secondary personality.
Deemed a success, she was given a new name, new face, and a new chance at life. Now calling herself "Cassie", Maggie got a job as a receptionist for Bethanie Ravencroft, the psychologist that had performed the experiment on her.
- Altered Nerve Receptors: Sorrow has an inability to feel pain.
- Claws: Magpie can extend her nails into a set of strong sharp claws. The claws can also secrete curare at will, poisoning her opponents.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Beware the Batman and is an adaptation of Margaret Pye/Magpie. The original character was created by John Byrne and first appeared in Man of Steel #3.
- Magpie was voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- 4 Appearances of Margaret Sorrow (Beware the Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Margaret Sorrow (Beware the Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Margaret Sorrow (Beware the Batman)
- Character Gallery: Margaret Sorrow (Beware the Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."