Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Originally, Antaeus merely possessed superhuman strength, stamina, and agility. After augmentation by S.T.A.R. Labs, Mark's nervous system was altered, making him almost impervious to physical pain and resistant to mind control. He also gained an ability to fly at high speeds.
- Technological Reliability: Following his cybernetic augmentation, Antaeus' powers became linked to (and dependent upon) his implants, meaning that some of his powers could be disabled through disruption of the underlying electrical systems. He was ultimately killed by self-inflicted damage to his power core.
- 1 Appearances of Mark Antaeus (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Mark Antaeus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mark Antaeus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mark Antaeus (New Earth)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.