Weather Wizard was a constant nemesis of Barry Allen (Flash). In 1964, he confronted Wally West (Kid Flash), Bruce Wayne Jr. (Robin), Kara Kent (Supergirl), and Stephanie Trevor (Wonder Girl) as he, Mirror Master, and Gorilla Grodd attempted a burglary in Central City. Wally, Bruce, and Kara were captured and held prisoner while Mirror Master arranged mirrors so that they could steal Kid Flash's and Supergirl's powers, transferring them unto one of the villains as the test subject. As the three villains argued over which villain was going to be the test subject, Kara broke free of her bonds, and Stephanie crashed into the hideout to free the other two heroes. Weather Wizard was easily felled by Kid Flash, and the three villains were brought to justice.
A wand that lets him create all sorts of weather conditions
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 1 Appearances of Mark Mardon (Earth-3898)
- 1 Images featuring Mark Mardon (Earth-3898)
- Quotations by or about Mark Mardon (Earth-3898)
- Character Gallery: Mark Mardon (Earth-3898)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: