She is the wife of Thomas Wayne and the mother of Bruce Wayne.
In the original timeline she and Thomas got shot by Joe Chill when the Wayne family decides to cut through an alleyway after a night at the movies. This was changed when The Flash crated a temporal boom when running back in time to save his mother. In the new timeline, her son, Bruce, was shot and killed instead of her and Thomas. This seeing her son die in front of her twisted and broke her mind, leading her to become the Joker of this timeline. She, with the assistance of her sidekick Yo-Yo, kidnapped Judge Harvey Dent and was holding him in their funhouse. This timeline is eventually erased when The Flash managed to again go back in time, this time to stop his past self.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Martha Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Martha Wayne was voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- 1 Appearances of Martha Kane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 2 Images featuring Martha Kane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Martha Kane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Martha Kane (Flashpoint Paradox)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."