Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Martha Roberts and her father were members of the American resistance on the Nazi controlled Earth-X, and were allies of the Freedom Fighters (Martha was romantically involved with Freedom Fighters member Darrel Dane, AKA Doll Man). Unfortunately, one day while the Freedom Fighters were off sabotaging a Nazi supply ship in new york harbor, the Nazis discovered their base and captured Martha and Professor Roberts. Martha and her father both died under torture, refusing to give away any information which would lead the Nazis to the Freedom Fighters. Doll Man returned to find their bodies tied to chairs and three Nazi agents lying in wait for him. Though his memory of events immediately following this was confused, it apparently took two of the other Freedom Fighters to drag him out of the room. As a result of these events, Darrel later became extremely protective of Martha's counterpart, the Martha Roberts of Earth-One.
- This version of Martha Roberts was introduced (in full) in Freedom Fighters #10, mirroring the origin of the Golden Age Doll Man, but set on Earth-X. Martha and her father's death was added to the story. However, when the Freedom Fighters appeared in All-Star Squadron (Volume 1), Doll Man was already active as a hero on Earth-Two before moving to Earth-X. As such, it is unclear whether a Martha Roberts existed on Earth-X at all in this retconned timeline.
- 2 Appearances of Martha Roberts (Earth-X)
- 1 Images featuring Martha Roberts (Earth-X)
- Quotations by or about Martha Roberts (Earth-X)
- Character Gallery: Martha Roberts (Earth-X)