"Past Saving": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Past Saving"
- Justice League Detroit (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Past Saving"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on September 1, 1999.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Martian Manhunter Vol 2 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Martian Manhunter series
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 1) #1-4
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #0-36
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 3) #1-8
- Martian Manhunter: American Secrets #1-3
Links and References
- Martian Manhunter article at Wikipedia
- Martian Manhunter article at Toonopedia
- Martian Manhunter profile at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Martian Manhunter profile at Monitor Duty
- Martian Manhunter profile at Cosmic Teams
- Martian Manhunter profile at the Oracle Files
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.