- It's Catherine. But my friends call me "Cat", Cat Grant. With a "C". Want a cookie?
- -- Cat Grant src
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Cat Grant. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman, Jerry Ordway, and Mike Machlan and first appeared in Adventures of Superman #424.
- The producers split the character of Cat Grant into two separate individuals. This character, which appeared in "Shield" was a slight variation of the single mother Cat with a young son named Adam. Where as the Catherine Grant that appeared in "Crossfire" was drawn from the comic story arc in which Cat becomes an on-air reporter at WGBS who eventually gets her own talk show, "The Cat Grant Show".
- Cat Grant was portrayed by Keri Lynn Pratt.
- 5 Appearances of Mary Louise Shroger (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Mary Louise Shroger (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mary Louise Shroger (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Mary Louise Shroger (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
Daily Planet Staff member