With his Mind-Welder helmet, The Master commanded some of the Legion members to build a giant Space-Ark. He hoped to bring them back to his own plant and breed them as his own ultimate army. Ultra-Boy came to the rescue, and placed him in a triple-security cell. Even though the Master claimed to be able to live for several centuries, he has not be seen since.
- Without his Mind-Welder helmet, he is powerless.
- Mind-Welder helmet: controls the will of others.
- 1 Appearances of Master (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Master (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Master (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Master (Pre-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.