Maxine Hunkel known as Red Tornado II originally fought against Supermans Justice League after his return, before deciding to join it. She travels with the rest of the team to the Gulag to contain the prisoner revolt. Captain Marvel arrives and blasts the Gulag, freeing all the prisoners, who then attack the surrounding Justice League members.
Aerokinesis: Maxine possesses the power of wind manipulation. She is able to mentally summon cyclones and whirlwinds, project powerful bursts of air, and glide through the air on wind currents.
- Flight: She can either glide on wind currents or create a direct cyclonic wind beneath her to guide her flight.
- Air Blasts: She can force wind outwards in an air blast cone, direct blows and in larger areas around herself.
- Cyclone Creation: She can create massive tornadoes, huge cyclones that react to the environment by themselves or bend to her will. Likewise she can create smaller twisters to blow down doors or small enough to gently blow loose clothing and hair.
- Tornadoes and Cyclones that power her Flight.
- 5 Appearances of Maxine Hunkel (Earth-22)
- 3 Images featuring Maxine Hunkel (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Maxine Hunkel (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Maxine Hunkel (Earth-22)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.