- My name is Meena Dhawan...and I'm the Negative Flash.
- -- Meena Dhawan src
Meena Dhawan was a S.T.A.R. Labs scientist who was struck during the Speed Force storm in Central City, giving her superhuman speed. As Fast Track, she worked with the Flash to train the new generation of speedsters to use their powers at S.T.A.R. Labs,
Lightning Strikes Twice
After the Speed Force Storm on Central City, Dhawan was appointed the director of the new Speed Force testing center in S.T.A.R. Labs. When the Flash and August came to visit, she revealed that she had also been struck by lightning during the Speed Force storm and had gotten similar powers to them. She started working with the Flash to train a new generation of speedsters. She took on the name of Fast Track. After talking the Flash into training the speedster Avery Ho they ran to Iron Heights to check on three speedsters the Flash and August had apprehended. When there, they found August, injured, on the floor and the other speedsters slaughtered on the ground having gotten their speed taken from them. August told them this was Godspeed's work.
Believing Dr. Joseph Carver to be Godspeed, Meena and the Flash infiltrated the Black Hole base and began demanding answers. However, in an attempt to fight back, Carver activated his Speed Machine, which artificially filled his body with the powers of the speed force. Instead of giving him super speed, though, the machine turned him into a sentient Speed Force storm monster. Together, Meena and the Flash managed to depower Carver and have him arrested.
After a training pass with Wally, she ran back to S.T.A.R Labs just to find the entire building in flames. Meena went inside and saw all the bodies of the Speed Force trainees laying on the floor. She heard a scream for help and found Godspeed trying to take away the speed from three survivors. Her attempt to phase through him didn't work. When Godspeed started to run around them in a circle, Meena realised that he was trying to steal their speed. They attempted to spin together to counter Godspeed but it didn't work and they all seemingly died.
When Barry arrived at the scene he only found the suit of Meena but no sign of her body.
- Speed Force Conduit: After the Speed Force storm in Central City, Meena gained access to the Speed Force, a mysterious cosmic force that pushes time itself forward.
- Superhuman Speed: Meena is capable of moving at incredible superhuman speeds. She is fast enough to keep up with the Flash as well as August Heart.
- Superhuman Agility: Meena's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows her to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Stamina: Meena's body can handle the stress of moving at superhuman speeds for long periods of time without out getting tired or weak.
- Speed Force Aura: As explained by Barry Allen, a speedsters body is surrounded by a "friction cushion" which provides light protection from the nastier elements of their speed.
- Superhuman Durability: Meena's durability is enhanced to levels greater than any normal human. This is due to the Speed Force supplying her with a "friction cushion"
- Electrokinesis: As a conduit of the Speed Force, Meena's body generates large amounts of electricity. This Speed Force lightning emanates off of her, especially when moving at superhuman speed.
- Enhanced Senses: Speed Force conduits traveling at the speed of sound may miss important events as they run by. The Speed Force grants August enhanced senses that allow her to see, hear, smell, touch and/or taste at an increased speed and understand it as it is processed.
- Molecular Acceleration
- Speed Force Sense: Meena can sense the whereabouts of other Speed Force conduits, by using their connection as a homing beacon and track them.
- Speed Force Theft: Working in conjunction with other speedsters, Meena has shown the ability to drain away the Speed Force from others whose DNA has not completely bonded to the Speed Force, such as Dr. Carver, by circling around another speedster at super-speed, one speedster's speed transfers into the others in the process, as the Speed Force does not want to be separated.
- Vortex Creations: Meena is able to create strong vortexes of wind by rotating her arms at super-speed.
- Negative Speed Force Conduit: Dhawan forcefully absorbed the Negative Speed Force inside Barry Allen, becoming the Negative Flash. As with the Flash, the Negative Flash's already existing powers are augmented in addition to acquiring new abilities.
- Negative Speed Force Sickness: The Negative Flash is dying due to the positive and Negative Speed Forces inside her conflicting with each other.
- 16 Appearances of Meena Dhawan (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Meena Dhawan (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Meena Dhawan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Meena Dhawan (Prime Earth)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.