Mentor was a super-robot built by Dan Garrett's fellow Second City University professor Dr. Jeremiah Clugg and imbued with Clugg's personality and memories. When the Blue Beetle defeated Mentor the Magnificent it was left to sink into the sea.
- This version of Mentor the Magnificent (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Conrad Carapax, a later Blue Beetle villain, uses almost the same concept, an academic rival of Garrett who transfers his mind into a robot.
- 1 Appearances of Mentor the Magnificent (Earth-Four)
- 1 Images featuring Mentor the Magnificent (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Mentor the Magnificent (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Mentor the Magnificent (Earth-Four)
|Blue Beetle Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Blue Beetle Legacy in any of its incarnations. Including Dan Garrett, Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes as well as any alternate universe equivalents.