At some point several months ago, Arthur Curry met the woman known only as Mera, during which he not only discovered but with her help also accepts his origins as a half-Atlantean, and future King of the Seven Seas. Although at first Arthur was uncertain of Mera, they eventually fell in love, became partners and were married. Soon after their marriage, Arthur and Mera discovered that Slade Wilson was building prisons for super-heroes following the passing of the Vigilante Registration Act and destroyed one of them. Clark Kent went to confront A.C. about this, but Mera, deeming him a threat, knocked him aside with her hydrokinesis. As Clark and Arthur went off to investing Slade's operation further (resulting in Arthur being kidnapped), Mera was confronted by Lois Lane, who was trying to help Clark. Mera deemed Lois a lesser being compared to herself, Arthur, Oliver Queen and Clark, until Lois managed to help them save Arthur with information on the prisions. Mera saved Oliver and Arthur, but was almost captured herself. Later Mera apologizes to Lois and admits that she is a worthy partner of equal standing for someone like Clark.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Mera. The original character was created by Jack Miller and Nick Cardy and first appeared in Aquaman #11.
- Mera was played by the actress Elena Satine.
- 1 Appearances of Mera (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Mera (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Mera (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Mera (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.