Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meredith "Merry" Creamer was an orphan adopted by the Pemberton family as a playmate for their son Sylvester and his brother, becoming Merry Pemberton. When Merry discovered that Sylvester was actually the Star Spangled Kid, she became his partner for a time as Merry, the Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks (sometimes shortened to Gimmick Girl) while Sylvester's usual partner, Stripesy was recovering from a broken leg.
In adulthood, she married Henry King (not knowing he was the the super villain Brainwave), and had a son, Henry King Jr., who grew up to become the superhero also called Brainwave. Merry was reported to have died of a broken heart after discovering her husband's villainy.
Years later, it was revealed that Merry was still alive, and she had a daughter Jacqueline Pemberton. Merry was then reunited with her son. She became a founding member of Old Justice, a group of retired former child super heroes who joined together to prevent other young heroes from following their example and endangering themselves.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Merry is also known as Merry Pemberton-King and Merry Creamer.
- 24 Appearances of Meredith Creamer (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Meredith Creamer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Meredith Creamer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Meredith Creamer (New Earth)