History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and is an adaptation of Merlin. The original character was created by Rafael Astarita and Jack Kirby and first appeared in New Comics #3.
The character is based more on Kirby's revision of the character that first appeared in Demon #1 than Rafael's work.
- This character is an adaptation of Merlin, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Merlin was voiced by David McCallum.
- 3 Appearances of Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: