Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and is an adaptation of Merlin. The original character was created by Rafael Astarita and Jack Kirby and first appeared in New Comics #3.
The character is based more on Kirby's revision of the character that first appeared in Demon #1 than Rafael's work.
- This character is an adaptation of Merlin, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Merlin was voiced by David McCallum.
- 3 Appearances of Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Merlin Ambrosius (The Brave and the Bold)