Hey Wekufu! I undid your edit because I didn't know whether Brujerias's location should have the country and state, or the island, and country. I'll restore your edit, then have an admin make the final decision later.
A note on style, though: those articles are a bit too poetic. History sections should preferably start with "X is a so-and-so", and only then should the character's origin/involvement in the plot be told.
Actually, we're both incorrect. You are correct about the description template being able to only take three character descriptions, but if anymore need to be added, after scouring the site: the Template:"FairJust2" is supposed to be used for anymore additional descriptions.
After more digging, more fields just need to be added to the FairJust template, making the FairJust2 template redundant. So the Description template can take more than three arguments, more fields just need to be added to the template.
I just asked Rab about the whole thing. Turns out the reason the Description template only has three fields is to list the most prominent characters in the image. And the FairJust2 template is redundant, accordingly.
Like can we just remove the whole losing virginity thing for Saturn Girl? Cause that's rather silly to have it there. Otherwise we might as well list all the superheroes and who they lost their virginity to.
And how am I suppose to find such comic? Since, I don't have the gas money to just ride to the comic book store and post a issue number or something? Not to mention if it is true information can't you guys clarify that it is true in the first place and edit aside of just simply removing it?
I understand you were trying to get the name issues sorted out with the Super Friends episode "Trial of the Super Friends". And it is something that needs to be done.
However, deleting the old page - "Trial Of The Super Friends" - since an error was made by creating a skeleton for the right title doesn't fix things.
The old page should have been Moved so that anything linked to it would automatically flow the the new page. Either by a 'bot run to fix the links or by the redirect being there. This would also retain the summary that is on the old page and the edit history of what has been done on the topic.
It may take longer for the move to get done, but that's beeter than throwing work and credit for it out.
Don't be obtuse. The Jason Todd situation is a relic of the template pre-Lua where the template couldn't handle commas and stuff like Hair2 had to be used instead. The situation has flipped now and only commas work and Hair2 doesn't even do anything, so I don't see why you're rigidly sticking to it. Also, these two pages are far from the only ones in the situation as there are other character pages with Hair2 instead of commas that need to be updated. I'm changing both now.
Also, if like you say, a lot of other pages still use the |Hair2 = field, it's not my fault for following an example I saw on another way larger, and more popular article.
That means they all need to be updated, as most people use examples they see from other articles, especially users that haven't been keeping up with the template updates (which is my fault admittedly).
Relax. Don't take things to personally. My edit allowed both the "black" and "blond" fields to show up where it hadn't before, so your edit to undo the change appeared inexplicable to me. The only reason I responded so strongly.
This comes from working through Bob Hastings' filmography. Both IMDb and BCDb list him as a voice actor for the Challenge of the Super Friends episodes, but neither list character(s) voiced. IMDb doesn't even bother with "Additional voices", just "credit only".
I'm erring on the side of caution and not including the episodes. The credits seem to be drawn just from the episode end cards which, IIRC, were identical for all the episodes regardless of which cast members actually voiced character in the episode.
This is a bit of a sticky situation. I think crediting him as as a voice actor for the Challenge of the Super Friends is fine, but yeah if we don't know which specific episodes he did work on, it's best not to include them any of them singularly.
That could cause confusion among the viewers of the site using us as a resource. However, I will work on tracking down the episodes he did.
By the by, I recently realized it was as simple as going to the image location (on DC's server), and erasing everything from "files" to "comic-covers" (which is usually "styles/covers192x291/public") from that address.
I advise against using comicvine's information. their covers are a last resort because they compress them too heavily.
I recommend the previews that Comic Book Resources puts out. High res, and they have the bar code (that some people seem to think is desperately important). They don't have a preview for the JLD Annual, of course...