Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
History of character is unknown.
- Genius Level Intellect: Holt is described as having "a natural aptitude for having natural aptitudes;" picking up complicated skills quickly and retaining them.
- Gymnastics: Olympic Gold Medalist in the decathlon.
- T-Spheres: floating robotic spheres can do many things including project holographic images, create laser grids, serve as cameras, link with outside data networks, allowing him to fly by bearing his weight, self-destruct, generate powerful electrical charges,and strike as flying projectile weapons. They respond to his mental and vocal commands.
- Mister Terrific was created by John Ostrander and Tom Mandrake, first appearing in Spectre (Volume 3) #54. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Eric Wallace and Gianluca Gugliotta's New 52 Mister Terrific series.
- Holt is an atheist. After his wife`s death he stopped believing in god.
- Holt has described himself as the third smartest person on Earth after Batman and Lex Luthor.
- 58 Appearances of Michael Holt (Prime Earth)
- 16 Images featuring Michael Holt (Prime Earth)
- 9 Quotations by or about Michael Holt (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Michael Holt (Prime Earth)
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.