Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Midas was once a scientist working on a bacterial strain that would be able to revolutionize the treatment of toxic waste. While demonstrating his findings, he encountered a woman who seduced him, but eventually turned out to be an eco-terrorist hoping to steal the formula. The terrorists botched the job, causing an explosion which killed them, but sent Midas screaming in flames. Burning alive, he leapt into a river of toxic waste, and emerged a monster entirely composed of it. Skilled in mechanical engineering as well as toxic waste studies, Midas constructed the Blood Rose robot, who became the love of his life, aiding him in a life of crime that especially worked against Oliver Queen.
- Unique Physiology: Due to his accident, Midas' entire body is composed of toxic waste, and he can absorb new toxins.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability: Capable of withstanding an explosion at point blank range.
- Toxic Immunity: Due to his physiology, Midas absorbs new toxins, rather than being adversely affected by them.
- 5 Appearances of Midas (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Midas (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Midas (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Midas (Prime Earth)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."