""Killing Machine Part Two"": The issue starts with Midnighter in the middle of a trench filled with dead bodies and a German begins to fire at him. He takes cover with a bunch of dead bodies.
- I'm going to take a wild guess-- And say somebody noticed.
- -- Midnighter
Appearing in "Killing Machine Part Two"
- Bonnie Bunson (First appearance)
- Temporal Police Department:
- * Officer O'Malley (First appearance)
- * Officer McGuinness (First appearance)
- * Officer Bukowski (First appearance)
- World War I Germany
Synopsis for "Killing Machine Part Two"
The issue starts with Midnighter in the middle of a trench filled with dead bodies and a German begins to fire at him. He takes cover with a bunch of dead bodies.
In a flashback, Midnighter is talking to Paulus and he says he refuses to kill Hitler at birth. Paulus says he's sending him to a place where one more death will not be noticed. Flash forward to World War One, Midnighter sneaks around a German camp when suddenly the French attack. The French attack Midnighter even though he says hes not German. He quickly dispatches the French and Hitler walks up to congratulate him. Midnighter says he and the Fuhrer need to "take a walk" and knees Hitler in the balls. Midnighter is about to kill Hitler when time stops and people in a hovership tell Midnighter to put his hands up.
Hitler appears as a corporal during the First World War in this story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Midnighter Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Midnighter series
- Images from Midnighter Vol 1 2
Links and References
- No external links.