Mike Virgil was a metahuman, born with the power of telekinesis. He chose, as he believed many like him did, to lead a normal existence.
Mike ran a warehouse in Chicago containing a vast amount of pop culture memorabilia, especially super-hero related. When he heard that the Flash was having financial troubles, he put out an ad on the internet, hoping to hire the speedster's services. The Flash responded to the ad, and began to catalog movies for Mike at superspeed. His first day on the job was cut short by Jay Garrick, who, under the influence of Spin, pulled the Flash away from work.
Telekinesis. When Mike moves an object with his mind, a blue glowing energy forms around it.
- Mike's e-mail address (seen in Flash (Volume 2) #238) is "email@example.com". Virgil and Dante are both historical poets.
- 1 Appearances of Mike Virgil (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Mike Virgil (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mike Virgil (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mike Virgil (New Earth)