Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milia lived during the times of ancient Krypton. Her father was once a warlord who fought against the rule of Erok of Urrika. To force her father into a treaty, Erok took Milia as a hostage. He never intended on doing her any harm, but he needed to end the conflict without further bloodshed. Her father surrendered and peace was brought to the war-ravaged continent. Milia and Erok fell in love and were married. She became the first Bythgar of Krypton and the first female member of the El family line. Milia was the mother of Kal-El the first, a great-ancestor to the more infamously known Kal-El, aka, Superman.
- This version of Milia-El (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Milia-El (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Milia-El (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Milia-El (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Milia-El (Earth-One)