The mysterious Mindancer was second in command to the Director in the criminal army the 1000. She took part in the organization's plans to control Metropolis, and fought with Booster Gold. When the underground headquarters of the 1000 was invaded by Thorn, her mask was ripped off, revealing a skull-head beneath. She proceeded to flee the scene. When last seen she was among the meta-human prisoners freed from Slabside Island Penitentiary by Mongul.
- Energy Absorption: Mindancer drained psychic energy from others and stored it in her mind. This stored energy could be released as a “brain bolt” that left enemies dazed and powerless, sometimes even killing them. The limit of how much energy she could store and discharge is unknown.
- Despite Skeets originally stating she was a very well known supervillain, after the Booste Gold series she fell into obscurity.
- 7 Appearances of Mindancer (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Mindancer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mindancer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mindancer (New Earth)
|Booster Gold Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Booster Gold in any incarnation, including legacy characters and alternate universe equivalents. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Booster Gold Villains" category.