The Minutemen were a group of seven hired enforcers who conducted operations for a secret society known only as the Trust. They were originally formed in the late 16th century as bodyguards for thirteen artistocratic Trust families who had abandoned Europe in favor of establishing ties in the New World. When England sought to infringe upon the Trust's enterprises by colonizing Roanoke Island, the Minutemen responded, slaughtering the new European aggressors.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- This version of the Minutemen is not to be confused with the Minute Men, the young sidekicks of the Golden Age Hourman. Nor should they be confused with the team featured in the Watchmen limited series.
- The name Minutemen is taken from the 18th century militia groups that fought against British aggressors during the American Revolutionary War.
- Appearances of Minutemen (100 Bullets)
- 1 Images that include Minutemen (100 Bullets)
- Organization Gallery: Minutemen (100 Bullets)