Mister Atom was a robot created by Doctor Charles Langley, who unfortunately died when he gave life to his creation with radioactive energy. The robot was instilled with hostile intentions of ruling the world and becoming an enemy of the superhero Captain Marvel.
- Atomic Robotic Body
- Power Limitation: Atomic Blasts (and probably other powers) doesn't work on lead; Captain Marvel once imprisoned Mr. Atom in an underground lead cell.
- This version of Mister Atom (Earth-S), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Mister Atom was originally a character from Fawcett Comics. He was leased by DC Comics along with the rest of the Fawcett Comics stable of characters in 1972.
- 9 Appearances of Mister Atom (Earth-S)
- 7 Images featuring Mister Atom (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Mister Atom (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Mister Atom (Earth-S)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."