Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mr. Lawford was the manager of the Evergreen Insurance Company, he would hire Hal Jordan as an insurance agent during Hal's brief residence in Evergreen City. Although Hal would often go end up getting Green Lantern involved with the insurance claims he was sent to investigate, Lawford remained oblivious to the fact that Hal Jordan and Green Lantern were all one in the same. Mr. Lawford has not been since since Hal quit his job in Evergreen City to return to Coast City to try and win back Carol Ferris.
Lawford had enough skill to operate and manage an insurance company.
- This version of Mister Lawford, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 8 Appearances of Mister Lawford (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Lawford (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Mister Lawford (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Mister Lawford (Earth-One)