In the early 1940s, Mister Meek devised a scheme for learning Johnny Quick's secret super-speed-inducing formula. He was a trained lip-reader, and he stole some newsreel film, from Johnny Chambers, showing Johnny pronouncing the formula.
Johnny Quick tracked him down, but Meek did manage to wound him with a bullet, and lock him in a bank vault. That was the high-water mark of Meek's brief criminal career, and shortly later Quick escaped from the vault (by trying every possible combination on the lock), and quickly captured Mr. Meek.
Expert lip reder
old and frail
- enemy of Johnny Quick
- This version of Mister Meek (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Mister Meek (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Meek (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mister Meek (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mister Meek (Earth-Two)