Mr. Norris was a chemist employed at Chemical Research Incorporated. With the help of his colleague Jay Garrick, he developed a formula called KZ-10 which was capable of turning organic matter into stone. He hoped it would see use in the funeral industry, as people could have deceased loved ones made into statues. He planned to split any money he made with Jay.
However, when a visitor to the laboratory caught wind of Norris's formula, word got out to crime boss Joe Callen. Intrigued by the idea of using KZ-10 to turn his enemies into stone, he had Norris abducted and provided a laboratory to make a large quantity of the solution. After it was completed, Norris was turned into a statue along with several others. He was rescued when the Flash brought an end to Callen's operation.
- This version of Mister Norris (New Earth), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Mister Norris (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Norris (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mister Norris (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mister Norris (New Earth)