The mysterious Mister Who was born a cripple and was teased by other kids while growing up. He worked hard and became a brilliant scientist but due to years of abuse he develops into a criminal mastermind who operated during the early 1940s.
Although he was capable of great scientific achievements, he always used them in the pursuit of petty thefts. He created Solution Z a formula based on adaptive creatures which bestowed, which not only made him strong and tall, but also gave him incredible powers shape shifting powers.
Mister Who's efforts earned him the attention of Doctor Fate who tracked him to his laboratory following the trail of a stolen museum painting. Mister Who repelled Doctor Fate by forcing him to fight a giant spider, but Fate persevered and defeated Who, seemingly killing him. Mister Who survived however and returned to plague Doctor Fate on at least one more occasion. He then went on to become a member of Mister Mind's Monster Society of Evil.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
With Solution Z, he is able to change the size and shape of his body.
Genius scientist and chemist.
- This version of Mister Who (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- 11 Appearances of Mister Who (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Mister Who (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mister Who (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mister Who (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Doctor Fate Villain(s) |