The mysterious Mister Who was born a cripple and was teased by other kids while growing up. He worked hard and became a brilliant scientist but due to years of abuse he develops into a criminal mastermind who operated during the early 1940s.
Although he was capable of great scientific achievements, he always used them in the pursuit of petty thefts. He created Solution Z a formula based on adaptive creatures which bestowed, which not only made him strong and tall, but also gave him incredible powers shape shifting powers.
Mister Who's efforts earned him the attention of Doctor Fate who tracked him to his laboratory following the trail of a stolen museum painting. Mister Who repelled Doctor Fate by forcing him to fight a giant spider, but Fate persevered and defeated Who, seemingly killing him. Mister Who survived however and returned to plague Doctor Fate on at least one more occasion. He then went on to become a member of Mister Mind's Monster Society of Evil.
- Solution Z: the formula give the following powers:
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 12 Appearances of Mister Who (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Mister Who (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Mister Who (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mister Who (New Earth)
|Doctor Fate Villain(s) |