According to Iris West, Davies killed himself three years later.  However, this proved to be false, as Barry Allen discovered that Davies was still alive and, after the fall of Superman's regime, walked all the way out to his town in Australia to help him with physical therapy.
- Restricted Mobility: Galaxor had his spine broken by Superman and Wonder Woman, making him permanently paralyzed. However, thanks to physical therapy with the Flash, Davies slowly began to walk again. 
- 4 Appearances of Mitchell Davies (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Images featuring Mitchell Davies (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mitchell Davies (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Mitchell Davies (Injustice: The Regime)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."