Mnemosyne is the chief historian of Themyscira.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. Mnemosyne possesses the same potential powers as an average Amazon. These include:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as Mnemosyne stays on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Amazonian training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- 19 Appearances of Mnemosyne II (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Mnemosyne II (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mnemosyne II (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mnemosyne II (New Earth)