Molder was once a plastics research expert, who suffered a terrible lab accident and turned to crime afterwards. Developing special weaponry based on the plastic principle, Molder started a crime spree in Gotham City as part of his ultimate goal to upset the established order and creat a "Plastic Age" that would consume the city. The local hero, Batman was not a worthy opponent of the Molder, but when Batman teamed-up with Plastic Man, they worked together to stop the criminal and put and end to his mad plans.
- Special suit equipped with jets and plastic entendable hooks.
- Guns that shoot catalyst to cover entire surfaces with plastic.
- This version of Molder, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Ralph Dibny used the name Molder when he briefly became a super-villain while under the influence of gingold that had been contaminated by Flash's super speed.
- 1 Appearances of Molder (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Molder (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Molder (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Molder (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Plastic Man Villain(s) |