|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Molecule's true name and origin are unknown. He was a member of the Teen Titans during the so-called "one year gap" following the Infinite Crisis. A picture of him in a scrapbook made by fellow Titan Raven depicts Molecule as a few inches tall, leaning against a paper clip. His costume was a green variation of the one worn by Ray Palmer, The Atom, when he was a member of the Titans.
Molecule was one of several young heroes abducted by the Terror Titans on behalf of the Dark Side Club. Feeling as if Molecule could not possibly be of any use to the Dark Side Club, the Terror Titan known as the Persuader sliced him in half with her axe, killing him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Molecule's first "on-panel" appearance takes place in 52 #32. Standing on the shoulder of the heroine, Argent, Molecule appears around six inches tall. Dialogue in Week Thirty-Four reveals that Molecule and Argent had been a couple but have since broken up.
- 4 Appearances of Molecule (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Molecule (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Molecule (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Molecule (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.