Morax, the bull-beast, was a demon lord who ruled Stygia.
When word quickly spread of Asteroth's failed attempt to seize power, Morax led his armies to siege the Archduke's castle and claim his lands as his own. He called Asteroth out to face him in combat but the disgraced lord felt he could not regain his honour and abandoned his dominion.
Morax attended Etrigan's coronation when he overthrew the Satanic Triumvirate. Morax held back Belial's troops when father and son fought, allowing single combat to reveal the mightiest. Etrigan ripped out his father's heart and Morax approached his new king to pledge allegiance. Morax was invited to join the celebrations while his new slave, Lurgo, dragged Belial's enormous body behind them.
- Demonic Physiology
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Morax was a fierce combatant who defeated foes even when greatly outnumbered, falling only to an archangel of war.
- Leadership: Morax was a Demon Lord who commanded his forces in the field.
- War Hammer
This character is an adaptation of Morax, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 17 Appearances of Morax (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Morax (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Morax (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Morax (New Earth)
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.