Appearing in "The Shadow Killers"
- Ian Karkull (First appearance) (flashback and main story)
- Everett Dahlen (Only appearance; dies) (flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Shadow Killers"
 plot summary at dcindexes.com
Appearing in "Spectre"
- Unnamed horticulturist (Only appearance; dies)
- Jake Carstairs (Single appearance)
- Daniel Lakespur (Only appearance; dies)
- Thomas Bardsley (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Spectre"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Spectre is reprinted in Golden Age Spectre Archives 1.
- Aside from the stories above, this issue contains:
- "Detective Sergeant Carey and the Aqueduct Case" by Joe Donohoe
- "Clip Carson" by Geo Papp
- "Laffs" by Henry Boltinoff
- "Captain Desmo" by Win
- "Radio Squad" by Jerry Siegel
- "Lance Larkin" by Harold Wilson Sharp
- "Fatal Mistake" by Adam Sanford (text story)
- "Sergeant O'Malley of the Red Coat Patrol" by Jack Lehti
- According to Roy Thomas, in All-Star Squadron Annual #3, 1984, Ian Karkull’s elaborate attack on eight future U.S. presidents took place on 28 & 29 June, 1941. Doctor Fate first encountered Ian Karkull in More Fun Comics #69 July 1941, and then fought a teamed-up Karkull and Wotan in More Fun Comics #70 Aug 1941. Therefore both of those adventures took place before 28 June 1941. In fact, according to Green Lantern's remark on page 26 of the Annual, the second Fate versus Karkull battle had happened "last year." It therefore follows that those stories took place not later than December 1940, with earlier Doctor Fate stories being likewise “compressed forward” on the Earth-Two timeline to compensate.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss More Fun Comics Vol 1 69 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the More Fun Comics series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.