A former pro-wrestler from Miami, Croc moved to Gotham to establish himself in the underworld.
Croc was eventually arrested by Harvey Bullock, but some time later he escaped prison and sought revenge against Bullock. Croc tried to frame Detective Bullock for a crime, but Batman uncovered the plot and captured Croc, clearing Bullock's name. Croc was subsequently arrested.
- Unique Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Killer Croc. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Gene Colan and first appeared in Batman #357.
- Killer Croc was referred to as "Killer Croc Morgan" in his debut episode. The name "Waylon Jones", which is the name traditionally associated with the character, was never used in the animated series, and only once in the comics, in Batman & Robin Adventures #23.
- Killer Croc was voiced by Aron Kincaid for Batman: The Animated Series and Brooks Gardner for The New Adventures of Batman.
- 26 Appearances of Morgan (DCAU)
- 7 Images featuring Morgan (DCAU)
- 2 Quotations by or about Morgan (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Morgan (DCAU)
- Killer Croc at dccomics.com
- Killer Croc at Wikipedia.org
- Killer Croc at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."