Morphea was a member of an insect-like humanoid race called the Canopeans, who were all born with telepathic powers and the ability to generate painful mental "stings" in people's heads. Her society was one where individuality was subverted for the greater good of the collective. Nevertheless, Morphea felt lonely among her own people, and she expressed her concern to the Hive Mother, who punished her for daring to ever express herself in any manner, even referring to herself in the first person.
Years later, Morphea was hired on by the Atari Institute as a psychiatrist and counselor for both Martin and Christopher Champion due to the same incident that left neither of them speaking to each other -- the death of Martin's wife Lydia Perez. She joined Martin Champion's team as both Martin's counselor and as the caretaker for the kidnapped alien infant known as Babe, traveling through the Multiverse in search of the Dark Destroyer.
- Canopean Physiology: Morphea was a member of an insect-like humanoid race called the Canopeans, who were all born with a single psychic link to one another.
- Laser Pistol
- 7 Appearances of Morphea (Atari Force)
- 2 Images featuring Morphea (Atari Force)
- Quotations by or about Morphea (Atari Force)
- Character Gallery: Morphea (Atari Force)