Moth was a costumed criminal who worked in Gotham City, disguised as a giant moth. His gang was captured by Batman, Robin and Batwoman, while he was brought down by Bat-Girl. A short time later, Moth escaped prison and Batman and Robin were worried for Bat-Girl's safety. Batman and Batwoman teamed up to recapture Moth, while Robin tried to prevent Bat-Girl from confronting the crook. Moth managed to capture Batman and Batwoman and he almost succeeded on eliminating them. Bat-Girl and Robin arrived in the nick of time and Moth was once again captured by Bat-Girl. Moth was not able to escape prison a second time.
- This version of Moth, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Moth (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Moth (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Moth (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Moth (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."