- Once it's on the internet, it's forever.
- -- Mother Machine src
The person who would become Mother Machine was a lieutenant affiliated with the Blackhawks Program. Kidnapped by Parademons mere hours before the formation of the Justice League, she was placed in a pod of otherworldly tech. She was the focus of a rescue mission by her teammates, but they were too late: the nanocytes had bonded totally with her, making her into a new posthuman being. Seeing nothing in her future except a career as the U.N.'s brainless goon, she made a run for it. Five years later, she ran into the Blackhawks again, now as a villain for them to defeat. They believe her dead, but she has backed up her mind on computers around the world, and vowed to return to carry out her plans.
Clash with the Metal Men
Having been taken up by the United States Government Dr. Will Magnus and his Metal Men acted as a response team against a host of robotics crisis engineered by a hacker aliased as Nameless who wanted the secrets to they're Responsometer's. Unbeknownst to everyone however, the faceless cyber-terrorist was in league with then thought deceased Mother Machine who was the real mastermind behind his actions. As she was actually after the metal men's ability to function properly outside of the internet.
Partial-Parademonization: Due to having been half converted by Apokoliptian technologies the entity who came to be known as Mother machine now sports a host of mechanomorphing capabilities, her body is largely made up of memory downloading technorganic micro machines that enable her to store her information, her entire consciousness and transfer it over the WWW and recreate her physical form from scratch as many times as need be.
- Technomorphing: Unlike most technopaths, Mother can assimilate and reformat any kind of technology into himself as well as cast her own will into it controlling, alternating and reformatting both it and herself into a host of different forms.
- Nanocyte Manipulation: Mother has the ability to procreate and generate a series of microscopic nano-robotic drones which allow her to infest and manipulate matter from a molecular-subatomic scale. Allowing her to fabricate entire technologically advance cities which change according the the thoughts and desires of those who they pick the brainwaves from.
- Infection: Mother can bestow portions of her Micro Machines onto another being enabling them a host of post-human physical capabilities.
- Information Manipulation: Mother can store, repurpose and utilize whatever data & knowledge gleaned from a subject stored on her nanobionics at will, storing personal identity to genetic coding on her person for the express purpose of recreating it later.
- 11 Appearances of Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Members||Blackhawk • Andre Blanc-Dumont • Chop-Chop • Chuck Wilson • Chuck Sirianni • Hendrickson • Lady Blackhawk • Olaf Bjornson • Stanislaus Drozdowski|
|Blackhawk Program||Andrew Lincoln • Attila • Blackhawk Program • Canada • Irishman • Kunoichi • Lady Blackhawk • Wildman|
|Supporting||Baker • Boris • Fear • Mairzey • Natalia Reed • She-Hawke • Zinda Blake • Zeg|
|Villains||Death Mayhew • Killer Shark • King Cobra • Ted Gaynor • Von Tepp • War Wheel|
|Comics||Blackhawk (Volume 1) • Blackhawk (Volume 2) • Blackhawk (Volume 3) Blackhawk Special • Blackhawks • Military Comics • Modern Comics|
|Miscellaneous||Recommended Reading • Blackhawk Airways • Blackhawk Express • Blackhawk Island • Blackhawk Jet • Grumman XF5F Skyrocket • Lockheed XF-90 • North American F-86 Sabre • Quality Comics|
|Other media||Blackhawk: Fearless Champion of Freedom • The Savage Time • Arrow (TV Series)|
|Other versions||New Frontier • Kingdom Come • Generations • First Wave • DCAU|
|This box: view • talk • edit|