- Once it's on the internet, it's forever.
- -- Mother Machine src
The person who would become Mother Machine was a lieutenant affiliated with the Blackhawks Program. Kidnapped by Parademons mere hours before the formation of the Justice League, she was placed in a pod of otherworldly tech. She was the focus of a rescue mission by her teammates, but they were too late: the nanocytes had bonded totally with her, making her into a new posthuman being. Seeing nothing in her future except a career as the U.N.'s brainless goon, she made a run for it.
Five years later, she ran into the Blackhawks again, now as a villain for them to defeat. They believe her dead, but she has backed up her mind on computers around the world, and vowed to return to carry out her plans.
- 11 Appearances of Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- 13 Images featuring Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Mother Machine (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Mother Machine (Prime Earth)