Muggsy Morton was a con artist who worked as The Great Swami, a mind reader, at the Polar Bear Club. With aid from his assistant, Morton managed to acquire keys from the wealthy assistants to his shows, which he then duplicated and used on his crimes under the identity of The Phantom Bandit. With the duplicate keys, Morton was able to break into houses, safes and vaults without triggering alarms or leaving any clues, until he was eventually discovered by the great reporter Vicki Vale and subsequently captured by Batman and Robin.
- This version of Phantom Bandit, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Muggsy Morton (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Muggsy Morton (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Muggsy Morton (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Muggsy Morton (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."