Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Muhammad X is the hero of Harlem, using his metahuman powers to protect his community. When X first met Superman, he calls the hero out on how the hero ignores Harlem and the rest of the black community. This makes Superman question his understanding of race relations. He speaks with his friends Lois Lane and Natasha Irons, because of his lack of knowledge on the subject. Natasha mentions other black heroes who are well known in the black community such as Rush & Silence, Stoneyard and Underground.
Superman confronts Muhammad X again and tells him "...I can't change the color of my skin... what I try to do is something far more difficult... to be a human being. And hopefully, someday, we'll see each other only in that way." When Superman flies off, Muhammad X replies "Yeah, well... I guess that's how you sleep at night." leaving neither happy with the situation.
- Gravity Manipulation: Muhammad X possesses the ability to mentally manipulate gravitons, enabling him to control gravity. He can surround any object or person including himself with gravitons thus increasing or decreasing the Earth's pull of gravity upon it.
- Flight: By decreasing the pull of gravity beneath him, he can fly at any speed or height at which he can still breathe.
- Movement Impairment and Graviton Attraction: By increasing the pull of gravity beneath his opponents, he can pin them to the ground, having made them too heavy to move, or cause sufficient gravitational stress to impair the normal functioning of the human cardiovascular system. He can also cause an inanimate object to radiate enough gravitons to give it its own gravitational field, able to attract nearby matter and energy.
- Graviton Blast and Force Field Generation: By rapidly projecting gravitons in a cohesive beam, he can generate a force blast with a maximum concussive force equivalent to the primary shockwave of an explosion.
- Rush & Silence, Stoneyard and Underground have yet to appear in any DC Universe comic.
- 1 Appearances of Muhammad X (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Muhammad X (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Muhammad X (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Muhammad X (New Earth)