The Music Master was a member of the Injustice Guild who operated as a criminal, fighting against the Justice Guild. Presumably he along with his fellow Injustice Guild members have died during a missile attack that devastated Seaboard City in 1962. Ray Thompson, a child who idolized the Justice Guild and was turned into a mutant who could mentally create virtual-reality constructs, recreated Music Master as well as the rest of the Injustice Guild team while trapping the living citizens of Seaboard City in this virtual-reality recreation for 40 years, preventing them from aging. When the Justice League team appeared from their reality into that which the Justice Guild inhabited, the Injustice Guild members focused their efforts on destroying both teams of heroes. During a crime spree where Music Master stole a biplane from the Museum of Flying, he kept both Green Guardsman and Hawkgirl at bay with his accordion playing. The Injustice Guild later robbed the Seaboard City Mint and took off with their gains on board a blimp, with the Flash and Black Siren tied to the side of the blimp and held hostage. However, the Justice League and the Justice Guild were successful in rescuing their captured companions and bringing the Injustice Guild members to justice. Music Master along with the rest of the Injustice Guild vanished when the Justice Guild defeated Ray Thompson, thus restoring Seaboard City to its original devastated appearance.
A rocket-powered escape car that resembles a clarinet, and a stolen historic biplane from the Museum of Flying.
An accordion that emits powerful repellent sonic waves.
- The Music Master is based on the Golden Age villain The Fiddler.
- His character was voiced by Udo Kier.
- 2 Appearances of Music Master (DCAU: Legends)
- 2 Images featuring Music Master (DCAU: Legends)
- Quotations by or about Music Master (DCAU: Legends)
- Character Gallery: Music Master (DCAU: Legends)
- Music Master at dccomics.com
- Music Master at Wikipedia.org
- Music Master at the DC Animated Universe Wikia