Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I used to be a thrill seeker. An adrenaline junkie. Whatever you wanna call it. But now I'm like a sharpshooter without eyes. A pianist without hands. Something more than a man... but also so much less.
- -- Robotman
Appearing in "Uncanny Valley, Part 1"
- Mrs. Turing (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Uncanny Valley, Part 1"
Appearing in "Crossed Roads"
- Garbage Man (Flashback and main story)
- Samantha Collins (Flashback and main story)
- Reverend Joshua
- Carl Haden
- Caleb Silver
- Catherine Morse (First appearance) (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Crossed Roads"
Samantha Collins receives a mysterious message from Reverend Joshua that says "Garbage Man is alive! Trust no one! He will be in touch." Meanwhile, the Garbage Man makes his way back to Gotham City and to the Reverand.
Appearing in "Restrained"
Synopsis for "Restrained"
The locals of Cammera think that Tanga has harmed Za, so she goes out to prove that Za is fine. However, Za is less than willing to co-operate. Tanga leaves to go save the citizens from another monster, but unfortunately, a blast of its breath leaves her paralyzed. She can't do anything but watch as the monstrous bird snacks on the villagers when she realizes that if she can't break the paralysis, she's gonna blow!
- Solicitation from DCComics.com: The adventures of Garbage Man and Tanga from WEIRD WORLDS continue – and now, these offbeat heroes are joined by the Robotman, who has a disturbing knack for self-destruction!
- Whether "Maddy Rouge" is Madame Rouge or not has yet to be revealed.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss My Greatest Adventure Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the My Greatest Adventure series
- Images from My Greatest Adventure Vol 2 1
Links and References
- No external links.