Night and her brother Fog were German operatives given superhuman powers by Nazi scientists during World War II. They were sent on missions to capture or eliminate various enemies of the German Third Reich, using powers that were the literal realization of Adolf Hitler's "Night and Fog," which, he declared, would consume any and all Axis enemies.
Night and Fog were responsible for the death of American steel magnate Ed Reilly, the father of superheroine Firebrand, for refusing to aid the Nazis in delaying American war production. The Nazi agents were then forced to retreat after being attacked by a vengeful Firebrand and the All-Star Squadron.
- Darkness Manipulation: Night can project sensory-depriving blackness from her hair, causing her victim to unable to hear, see, or even feel anything. The victim feel themselves seeming to fall into oblivion, and becomes unable to move.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 6 Appearances of Nacht (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Nacht (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Nacht (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nacht (New Earth)