Sheriff Nancy Adams was the sheriff of Lowell County. She was the hard line peace officer who replaced Ethan Miller when he was exposed as corrupt.
In season two Clark Kent made a negative first impression on Sheriff Adams when he threw Andy Connors on top of her police car. Of course Clark was just saving Lana Lang, but Adams decided to keep a close eye on him, so when Clark witnesses a robbery of a LuthorCorp truck, he phones in an anonymous tip rather than speak with her again, but it lead her to search Eric Marsh's locker and arrest him.
In season four when Lois Lane and the sheriff saw Clark's superhuman powers, Kevin Grady used his memory altering powers to erase that memory.
In season five Sheriff Adams led the capture of the metahuman convicts, Tommy Lee and the Twins. She was able to figure out that the metahumans were inside the Kents' house due to understanding facial expressions, conversation, and obviously realizing that Lana Lang does not smoke cigarettes. After Clark helped arrest these criminals, she asked if he ever thought about getting into law enforcement, commenting on another occasion that she could use someone like him on the force. Sheriff Adams tried to save Lex Luthor and Lana from two rogue cops, but was killed in the process by one of the rogue cops: Deputy Harris.
- Nancy Adams was portrayed by Camille Mitchell. She played the character for 22 episodes. Three episodes in season two, eleven episodes in season three, four episodes in season four, three episodes in season five and one episode in season seven.
- Nancy Adams made four appearances in the Smallville Comic series.
- 23 Appearances of Nancy Adams (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Nancy Adams (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Nancy Adams (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Nancy Adams (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|