Narkin was a criminal smuggler known only as Mr. 50; who operated in Hawaii. Working as a plantation foreman, Narkin used sacks of sugar to smuggle stolen diamonds and jewels into Gotham City. Narkin also worked in extreme secrecy, to the point where even his own thugs wouldn't know his identity. When Batman and Robin started investigating his crime ring, the clues led them to Hawaii, being the 50th estate of the country and associating it with Narkin's alias. Once in the island, the Dynamic Duo were assisted by the local authorities and they were able to bring Narkin to justice, ending his criminal reign.
- This version of Mister 50, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Narkin (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Narkin (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Narkin (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Narkin (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."