- I didn't build these planes so you could run off and get all the glory -- I'm coming with you -- I'm Lady Blackhawk -- case closed...
- -- Natalie Reed
- -- Natalie Reed
History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Natalie Reed is an expert in the field of aeronautical engineering and helped to design the Gruman XFSF1 Skyrocket jets used by the Blackhawk Squadron. She is also trained in hand-to-hand combat, is an expert driver, pilot, and is fluent in Russian.
In her prime, Natalie Reed possessed the strength level of a woman her age, size and weight who engaged in moderate regular exercise.
Lack of peripheral vision due to physical handicap
Motorcycle; Natalie also flies a modified Grumman XF5F Skyrocket - the same plane that Janos Prohaska flew in the early days of World War II. Natalie redesigned the engine and increased the take-off velocity, turning it into one of the fastest planes in the sky.
- Natalie's son Jimmy was adopted by Chuck Sirianni and his wife Mairzey.
- Many of the Golden Age Blackhawk stories originally published by Quality Comics exist as actual comic books in the DC Universe. In 1948, Natalie Reed worked as a writer on the in-universe Blackhawk comic book and published sensationalized accounts of the Blackhawks' missions. Squadron member Weng Chen was particularly disgruntled over Reed's portrayal of him as a buck-toothed cleaver-wielding fry cook with a bad accent.
- Natalie Reed won the "Miss Young Communist League" beauty contest of 1937.
- Played a bit part in the 1938 feature film "Gun Molls in Trouble".
- Natalie Reed is second American to join the Blackhawks. The first was Chuck Sirianni.
- 5 Appearances of Natalia Reed (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Natalia Reed (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Natalia Reed (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Natalia Reed (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: