One of the first recruits of the Green Lantern Corps, Naut Ke Loi has served countless years and gained much experience, earning him respect throughout the Corps, especially from rookie Lanterns. Many of his exploits are recorded in the sacred Book of Oa.
This aquatic Lantern originates from Aeros, a water world inhabited by various forms of fish life. Able to breathe only through his gills, Naut Ke Loi must at all times wear a helmet filled with water. If this GL is ever without water for more than 5 minutes, he will perish.
Though his build would suggest a smaller mass, Naut Ke Loi’s cold-blooded fish-like structure makes him almost all muscle. His scaly skin is slimy to the touch and toxic to many species. This rapid swimmer is able to utilize his speed in space as well as in water.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Constructs are water based, more liquid in nature.
- 9 Appearances of NautKeLoi (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring NautKeLoi (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about NautKeLoi (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: NautKeLoi (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."